Young Girl Big City

My photo
I am an 18 year old girl growing up in the city of London.

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Ah! Back to College! :'(

Hey guys,
                I have had a very hectic summer so apologies for the lack of blogs but it has to be said how amazing was the London 2012 Olympics?! Jheeze everything from the opening ceremony to the best achievement by team GB ever to the closing ceremony!! Absolutely awesome and great to be a part of, I even met the GB Mens Gymnastics team they are SO fit and talented!! LOL!

But it comes to this time of year where every teenager from the age of 11 to 18 dreads; going back to school/college after 6-8 weeks of freedom it feels like going to prison!! It wouldnt be so bad if I didnt know that I am going to have work my butt off this year as I am in Year 13/Leaving Sert whilst also retaking some of my exams from last year (I know, i know dont judge me)

I will probably have lots to rant about and therefore will have lots to blog about :D So speak soon!!

-A xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment