Young Girl Big City

My photo
I am an 18 year old girl growing up in the city of London.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Heartache!

I always said I would be one of those girls who does not get upset over guys and will never cry and be a hot mess But its actually crazily hard to lose someone especially if you did not realise what you had till it was gone. I have to throw my hands up in the air and say I underestimated how upsetting it can be! How do you deal with living without someone who was your closest friend for a period of your life? 

We have all had heartbreak so what advice would you give to someone going through heartache? Mine would be to try and enjoy the time you had and instead of letting it make you cry let it make you smile and attempt to cherish it. However i was watching Sex and the City last night and Carrie said something that made me think "When a relationship ends do we ever really give up the ghost? or are we forever haunted by the spirit of relationships past?" 

What do you think? Are we forever haunted or when the relationship ends does the ghost go to that white light at the end of the tunnel? 

-A xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment