Young Girl Big City

My photo
I am an 18 year old girl growing up in the city of London.

Saturday 6 October 2012

True Friends and Fakes!!

In the UK you normally finish secondary school at the age of 16-17 and unless your secondary school has a sixth form attached to it you usually end up either going to a college or to another secondary school that does have a sixth form. I have found that this first year of A-Levels (GCEs) (the first year of college/sixth form) tends to be a major test for friends as it is a very hectic year with a lot of things you have to deal with and if you are not careful months will pass and you will realise you have not spoken to any of your friends!!

I am the sort of person that finds human interaction very interesting and I believe we can learn a lot from the different stages of life. I struggled with my first year but I managed to keep in touch with my close friends but at the same time I also realised some of the people that I called friends were not who I thought they were at all! So with stages like this of life do we fight for a relationship that just does not seem to be there any more or do we learn to just enjoy memories and move on?

Have you ever had a friendship/relationship that just does not seem to be working any more? What did you do fight or move on? How did your decision work out for you? Do you regret your decision?

Let me know in the comment box below.

-A xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment