Young Girl Big City

My photo
I am an 18 year old girl growing up in the city of London.

Saturday 27 August 2011

Change

Change to me is a scary word ... you never quite know what you are going to get with change! It could be good or bad, easy or difficult.

But should we be scared of change? or should we embrace it? There are some changes that are scary but at the same time compulsory to move on to the next stage of life. Take going to secondary school for example, I was petrified to go to a new school and meet a whole load of new people but it was compulsory so I went  and it ended up being the best five years of my life!!

So should we embrace change and apply the philosophy that we only live once and to embrace everything life throws? Or is sometimes being scared of change a warning? Go for it and deal with it if you fall? Or avoid falling in the first place? Let me know what you think!

-A
   xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment