Young Girl Big City

My photo
I am an 18 year old girl growing up in the city of London.

Sunday 28 August 2011

Sex and the City

Sex and the City the character's lives in the film are to die for! If I could live in beautiful apartments in Manhattan and have loads of designer clothes, handbags and shoes I would be in heaven!!! Plus I wouldn't mind all the sex either ;)

The one thing I do hope to have as I get older is a few friends that I know will be there for me no matter what, all the time! Friendship & loyalty are well understated in today's society and although the handbags, shoes and clothes would be absolutely amazing if I had the choice I would pick to have 3 loyal and reliable friends!!! But I guess I will have to wait and see whether I get to have that one thing that I want in life ... As someone once told me: "Life is too unpredictable to bother sitting around waiting & trying to predict just live your life and hope for the best!" Amen to that!!

-A
    xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment