Young Girl Big City

My photo
I am an 18 year old girl growing up in the city of London.

Saturday 30 June 2012

Adele is Pregnant!!!

The award winning British singer has announced that her and her boyfriend Simon Konecki are expecting their first child!! I am incredibly happy for Adele as she comes across as so down to earth and in the music industry for the MUSIC not the fame that comes hand in hand with it!

Adele has asked for people (mainly paparazzi) to respect her and Konecki's privacy as they prepare to become parents and have a mini me running around which I think is perfectly reasonable and should be respected by the paparazzi!! Of course we want to know what is happening throughout the pregnancy however that is up to Adele's discretion.

I wish Adele all the best of luck (not that she will see it) LOL! :P and I am going to guess that it is a girl :P

-A xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment