Young Girl Big City

My photo
I am an 18 year old girl growing up in the city of London.

Thursday 28 June 2012

I Take It ALL Back!!

WOW! What a shocking result of the Euro 2012 Semi-Final between Germany and Italy! The match ends Italy 2 - Germany 1, Both Italian goals scored by Mario Balotelli who has now proved that he deserves to be in the Italian team. Against all odds the Italians went in to the match fighting and it paid off, you could see the passion in the players portrayed by Balotelli who actually celebrated his goals even after saying "When I score, I don't celebrate because it's my job. When a postman delivers letters, does he celebrate?"

However it was not just Italian skill which allowed the Italians to progress through to the final where they will play Spain. The German defence was also quite poor; they allowed the Italians to roam within midfield and made a few mistakes up front which resulted in Balotelli's first goal in particular. The last couple of minutes of the match was tense as Germany were awarded a penalty for a hand ball, however it turned out not to be enough to beat the strong Italian side.

Overall a good match and I am interested to see the final as this European Championship has just got interesting! Well done Italy, I am amazed, shocked and excited!!!

Give your opinion in the comments below! Did you enjoy the match? Who were you supporting? Were you shocked by the score? Let me know :)

-A xoxo

2 comments:

  1. nice blog keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, really appreciate it!! Make sure to come back and check the blog every now and then :) Where are you from?

      Delete