Young Girl Big City

My photo
I am an 18 year old girl growing up in the city of London.

Thursday 28 June 2012

Jessie J Gets Sued!

Yes you read the title right!! Jessie J is being sued by Loomis & the Lust who are an American band claiming that the British singer has stolen huge chunks of their song 'Bright Red Chords'. The British singer prides herself on writing her own music and it is a well known fact that she wrote songs for artists such as Miley Cyrus (Party in the USA) before breaking through as an artist in her own right so this is a strong allegation to make!

Although I can hear the similarities within the two songs, I can also hear a major difference in the production and personally do not believe that Jessie J & co. have stolen their music however tell me what you think! The link to their song and the number one hit domino are below:

Loomis & the Lust - Bright Red Chords: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eE-sVIr_9kw 


Jessie J - Domino: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UJtB55MaoD0

Leave me your comments below!
-A xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment