Young Girl Big City

My photo
I am an 18 year old girl growing up in the city of London.

Thursday 28 June 2012

Cheryl Cole's New Album

I haven't heard the whole of her album but Cheryl seems to be trying to move away from the pop side known to us through her time in Girls Aloud and leaning towards a more urban/electric sound. Personally I can not see Cheryl Cole ever being a renowned urban artist however this new sound she has decided to take on for her new album A Million Lights has worked. Songs such as; Call My Name and Screw You are songs that will stay in your head for the whole day and getting you to put it on repeat.

Have you heard the new album? If not why? If you have what do you think of it and what are you fave songs? 
Let me know in the comments below!!
 
-A xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment