Young Girl Big City

My photo
I am an 18 year old girl growing up in the city of London.

Thursday 28 June 2012

Spice Girls Reunited

It seems that the 2000s has been the decade for bands reuniting such as; Steps, Take That and S Club 7! Spice Girls have decided that they are no different and are reuniting, I am interested in seeing the style of music that they will decide to bring out or whether they take the same route that Steps did and just re-release  their old stuff for a nostalgic effect. 
 
As much as I loved these bands when they were in their prime, I just can't see how there is a gap in the market for such bands any more, the music industry has evolved since the 1990's and I can't see how these bands are going to evolve along with the industry, maybe the record companies should focus on picking up some new, original talent that is in and around the UK then trying to revive bands who were successful due to the time there music was released. 

What do you think? Can they evolve? Is there a gap in the music industry for all these bands who are reuniting? Or should we be looking for new talent instead of trying to re-brand old talent? 

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!! 

-A xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment