Young Girl Big City

My photo
I am an 18 year old girl growing up in the city of London.

Thursday 28 June 2012

David Beckham Not Selected!!

I am sure like me you was shocked to hear that English footballing legend David Beckham was not picked for the England Olympics squad by Stuart Pearce. It has been reported that David Beckham was desperate to represent England at the Olympics as one of Pearce's three overage players however Pearce chose; Ryan Giggs, Micah Richards and Craig Bellamy as his overage players instead.

Personally I can not understand this decision, Beckham is a footballing legend who is loved by the majority of English football supporters! I just don't get it!

Would you have made the same decision as Pearce? If not who would you drop for Beckham? Let me know your opinion in the comments below!!

-A xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment