Young Girl Big City

My photo
I am an 18 year old girl growing up in the city of London.

Friday 29 June 2012

Rumours That Will.I.Am Is Trying To Get Cheryl A Chat Show!!

We all love a good chat show and with the right host they can be incredibly entertaining the best known and most highly aclaimed chat shows being; Alan Carr, Jonathan Ross and Graham Norton! The chat show world seems to be dominated by men maybe its time that there was a female chat show host! 

But the big question is, is Cheryl up for the role? She is known for being highly opinionated and not scared to express her views but what would she bring to a chat show? Alan Carr brings humour, Jonathan Ross is incredibly controversial (less now) and Graham Norton is damn right crazy (in a good way) I don't see what the unique selling point of this show would be a part from the fact Cheryl is drop dead gorgeous!! 

That's just my opinion! Would you like to see Cheryl with her own chat show? Or do you hate the idea? Let me know!! 

-A xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment